Once you’re on the Blockit Covid-19 sign-up page, simply type the requested information in the appropriate fields to create an account.
1. Click “Create Account,” wait for the “Account Created” notification, and then click “Setup Your Account.”
2. The next screen allows you to set up the details of your account. Enter your organization’s information starting with a display name. This will be the name that patients or scheduling coordinators see when they schedule their test.
3. Next, you will type in your practice’s address and contact number, select a "visit type" from the dropdown menu and set your availability.
Patients or scheduling coordinators will be able to access your availability and can choose from open slots to schedule COVID-19 tests. You can set your hours and choose an appointment time of either 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes. Check the boxes of your available days and then click “Create Schedule.”
*You can also skip this portion of the initial sign-up process and return to it later if need be. To see how to add or adjust the availability of an existing account, click here.
4. After you’ve finished setting up your account, you are ready to start scheduling tests!
5. On the next screen, you will see three options. You can access a direct link, embed the code onto your website, or visit your admin portal page. (A national directory will also be released soon that can be accessed from a single web location. ie.CDC)
Searching Locations and Scheduling Tests with the Direct Link or Embed Code
The direct link and embed code will allow anyone with access to immediately start scheduling tests. Your organization will need this link or embed code in order to direct patients or scheduling coordinators to your scheduling tool. This link or embed code could be included on your website or sent to patients or scheduling coordinators via email or text.
The patient or scheduling coordinator will then be taken to a screen with the receiving physician’s open availability on display. They will select which time they want to schedule the test, fill out the patient’s information, and then click “book appointment.”
Once the appointment is scheduled, the patient will receive an email that looks like this:
Reviewing Scheduled Appointments
1. Receiving physicians can also go back and reference their scheduled appointments by clicking the “appointments” tab in the Admin portal. The admin page can be found by clicking on Admin in the top right corner of the Blockit page.
2. Locate which appointment you want to select and then click on it to be taken to the appointment details page.
From the admin portal, users can also add new users, add locations, and adjust availability. For more on these processes, please see the relevant job aides (see below).